Because the quality of translation mattersWe believe each text should be translated not just correctly, but
also in a way that allows the words and thoughts to flow beautifully
We translate documents of diverse types and origin such as business, legal, academic, journalistic, and other writings with the utmost respect for all principles of grammar and style of both languages: Polish and English.
We offer translation services in the following areas:
- law and business: articles of association, notarial deeds, powers of attorney, general terms of sale, excerpts from the National Court Register, guarantees, employment contacts, minutes of supervisory or management board meetings
- technology and engineering: operating manuals, terms of reference, general terms of warranty
- marketing: presentations, business offers, commercial materials, leaflets, brochures
- journalism: press articles, columns, documentaries, bulletins
- others: resumes, cover letters, company correspondence, web pages.
When we receive a document to translate (via e-mail or in person), we make an initial evaluation of it and provide the client with a tentative completion date and terms of payment.