English language courses
Learning is a process. We assist our clients at each of its stages.
In Business English School, we conduct English language courses for businesses with an emphasis placed on business or general English on all levels. Depending on the needs, we offer our clients standard group-based as well as one-to-one courses, intensive group-based and one-to-one courses, VIP one-to-one courses, language trainings and workshops. In Business English School, we work on effective communication which is why English is the language of instruction of all our courses.
Our cooperation with clients is divided into three stages, namely:
- 1. analysis of NEEDS:
- defining objectives related to courses, language trainings; carrying out qualification test among course participants; admitting participants to proper groups;
- 2. definition of the main OBJECTIVES for given training project
- e.g. cooperating with a foreign entity, conducting international meetings and conference calls, preparing and delivering presentations, taking exam in Business English, etc.
- 3. Monitoring PROGRESS and evaluation of RESULTS
- reporting the progress of language courses' participants, their absenteeism and final tests score.
All English courses are based on the above-mentioned stages structure, regardless of the number of participants and frequency of sessions. Classes timetable is fully adjusted to clients' needs and requirements so that learning sessions would not interfere in the company's operation and its everyday rhythm. Our classes might be held in the early hours (before participants start working), during lunch breaks, in the afternoon hours, after work or at any other time, in accordance with client's preference.